AKB Horror Night: Adrenaline Nights Volume II

Now, I know what you're thinking. Two releases in one month??? Trust me, I'm just as surprised as you are! It's a pleasant surprise though! I'm happy that we could have this so soon from the last release to keep the adrenaline going!

つめたい手でした からだがふるえました

I have to say, the episodes in this volume are much better, in my opinion! In this volume, we have episodes starring Oba Mina, Takayangi Akane, Shiroma Miru, Tomonaga Mio, Shibata Aya, Taniguchi Megu, and Moriyasu Madoka. And I swear some of the episode concepts in this volume are quite inspired! Mirurun's episode especially was my favorite! The episode was one of the more grounded ones and the likelihood of the events in the episode are so real that it sends a chill down your spine when you realize it! In fact, three of these episodes deal with some pretty real horror that I'm sure has happened to someone somewhere. These are the episodes that shine to me and I'm sure they'll stand out to you as well! 

AKB Horror Night ep06,14-16,18-20
Aidoru-Online Torrent | Mega Download | Softsub Scripts

By some odd coincidence, there's a central theme of secrets and deception shared between these episodes.  (Well, except for Oba Mina's, but to be fair, her episode was originally going to be in the first batch.) It just goes to show you the true horror that can be conceived when you try to cover up the truth. After all, you have to ask yourself, can you really trust everyone around you?

 -Tuna

*For the best viewing experience, we recommend using SMPlayer! It's a totally free program with a portable option if you don't like the inconvenience of having to install programs. You can obtain the software here: SMPlayer Download