Chihayafuru x ZIP! Collaboration Videos

 

So I discovered NekoCap. I was searching for something that can support the streams of the original Youtube videos but using ass subtitles (instead of srt subtitles). I had this idea of using ass subtitles instead of srt subtitles since I discovered the now dead yasub.com years back. Was putting it off coding since I have to get my hands really dirty and learn Javascript to achieve such site. Good thing somebody beat me to it, which is NekoCap. (Will still most likely study Javascript though and have the same idea for streaming manga. Kindly tell me if there is already one.)

Anyway, just checked and these clips have been stuck in QC since December 2017. We were supposed to do all the Blu-Ray extras of Chihayafuru trilogy, but I changed my mind as times are evolving and the only permanent thing is change

These clips were originally released as beta versions at the now dead yasub.com last December 2017. But they were not typesetted or anything as the dead site only can handle srt subtitles. 

All the Softsub Scripts

Watch Chihayafuru x ZIP Collaboration Video 1 at NekoCap

Watch Chihayafuru x ZIP Collaboration Video 2 at NekoCap

Watch Chihayafuru x ZIP Collaboration Video 3 at NekoCap

Watch Chihayafuru x ZIP Collaboration Video 4 at NekoCap

Watch Chihayafuru x ZIP Collaboration Video 5 at NekoCap